The Wind Longs To Play With Your Hair

/
0 Comments

Hello loves! I am here with my first official post for 2015! Lately, I have been wanting a caramel coat and fall hat. So I got them for Christmas gifts and decided to do an outfit post! I was wondering what to wear with them but as you guys know I love wearing all black. So I went with a simple black top, jeans and booties! When I went to shoot this look, I was not aware of Winter Storm Gorgon's presence until I got out of the car on the top level of this parking garage and a huge gust of wind hit my face! While shooting, the wind blew my hair all over the place and I had to hold on tight to my hat. However, I survived the shoot and lived to post about it. The wind added a 'fan blowing in my hair' like effect to my photos and I loved it! Check them out along with outfit details below!


Hat: Target | Coat: Target | Top: Old Navy (old) | Jeans: Old Navy | Purse: Forever 21 (similar)
Booties: Target 


Are you loving caramel coats for the winter as much as I am?


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.