Labor Day Transitions

/
0 Comments

One of fashion's most known rules is, "You can't wear white after Labor Day!" So this year I rushed to get up my last couple of post with white bottoms but then I realized I can wear white bottoms if I want. Fashion rules were made to be broken anyway! 

Labor Day is considered the end of Summer but it's technically not the end until September 21 in America. It is definitely feeling like Fall as of  late here in South Carolina so I had to run to Target and get this olive button up. I am loving this because it is giving me all Fall vibes and I love everything about Fall. I especially love the Fall lippies and have been purchasing a tone of them lately. Here I am rocking Wet and Wild Cherry Bomb! Check out the outfit details below.


Button Up: Target | Crop Top: Wet Seal | Pants: New York and Company (similar)
Sandals: Target (old) (similar)


Do you wear white after Labor Day?


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.