Rihanna Inspired Holiday Look with Bonobos

/
0 Comments

"Fashion is just a world of thrills, it's exciting, there's no rules, there's just ... Scratch that! Scratch that! There are RULES! But rules are meant to be broken." -Rihanna
Anytime I am drawing inspiration for a bold look, I know I can count on my girl RiRi. She definitely inspired me with the style above. This holiday season go bold with this unique menswear outfit. A boyfriend button-down shirt peeking out at the bottom of a distressed denim skirt would do just that. Bonobos has an awesome selection of menswear including mens' pants which can be great gifts this holiday season. Find your perfect fit here! One of my favorite trends this season is velvet everything! So velvet booties is just what you need to kick this holiday look into gear! Be bold this holiday season and make this one for the books!

What's your favorite holiday look?


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.