A Month of Sundays

/
0 Comments

Hey loves! I just realized I have not posted in a month. I have done two shoots since my last post but I just have not gotten around to creating posts. I have been working crazy hours and I'm still trying to adjust to these different hours and locations.

As you may know I live in South Carolina and some parts of my state is in recovery. My home and town was not effected by the floods but surrounding areas were. My normal route to work is blocked off and I have to drive a different route to get to work so that is really the only effect I have had with the weather. If you follow me on Snapchat: Tinabell12, you saw that I tried to get to work Sunday but it was an epic fail.



Three weeks before the crazy weather I took these photos after I discovered this cute little park in Irmo, while I was looking for locations to shoot my aunt's birthday shoot. It was still summer and a little more warmer. I have been wanting to wear this comfortable striped dress for the longest so  I decided to style it with my leather cap and black and white slip ons, go to the park and put another post in the books. Check out the outfit details below.






Hat: JCPenney (old) (similar) | Dress: Forever21 | Shoes: TJ Maxx (old) (similar



How is the weather where you're located? Does it still feel like summer?


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.