Thanksgiving Inspiration

/
0 Comments

Hey loves! I promised fall looks so here they are!! Last fall, I was browsing on Pinterest and came across photos of Sarah Jessica Parker, Suki Waterhouse, Elena Perminova, Cara Delevinge, and Jourdan Dunn with a Burberry poncho on. I was loving the look and wanted one immediately. Unfortunately, I could not afford a Burberry poncho so I decided to look for one at a cheaper price. I saw one in a NY and Company catalog once but they were sold out once I got to the store.

Last month, I was shopping in Forever 21 and my sister saw this poncho. She was like, "Teosha, that looks just like the Burberry poncho you want!" I was so happy with this purchase and could not wait to style it. While browsing on Instagram last week I saw an outfit with faux leather leggings and fringe wedges. I decided to put this outfit together after seeing that inspiration. The colors of this look made me instantly think of Thanksgiving, so hopefully this post is a little inspiration for you when it comes to your Thanksgiving #OOTD. Check out the outfit details below!











Poncho: Forever 21 | Turtleneck: Wal-Mart | Shades: Forever 21 (old) | Purse: Forever 21 (old)
Leggings: Forever 21 | Booties: Target


How do you feel about the poncho trend? What are you wearing for Thanksgiving this year?


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.