adidas Hawaii Mesh Track Jacket x adidas Original Superstars

/
1 Comments

Hey loves!! Wow, time really flies so quickly. I haven't posted a outfit post on this blog in over a month. I have been so busy starting my gaming YouTube channel and working. Keeping up with this has been a little difficult. I took these photos on October 6th and I finally go around to getting  them up on the blog!

I was shopping back in August and I went to the adidas store in Charlotte to purchase some shoes but I decided to pass on them. I went to look at the clothing and spotted this track jacket with tropical print. You know I am always talking about my aesthetic, but if you're new here, this should explain everything. I styled this jacket with a black cropped tank, black skinny jeans and these black and white adidas Superstars. The jacket is greet for the fall because of the mesh texture. It covers you up in the morning when it's a little cooler and is great for the noon and evening time when it begins to heat up.

I have so many fall outfits to style for you guys, I just need to find the time to do it. Be on the look out for them because this will be my last summer/warm weather post for the year. Thanks for stopping by! Check out the outfit details below!






Jacket: adidas | Crop Top: Forever21 (old) | Jeans: Forever21 | Shoes: Champs



What is  something you would like to see me to style for the fall season?


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for this jacket EVERYWHERE! Will you sell it to me?!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.