Nightmare Dressed Like A Daydream

/
0 Comments

Another week has come to a close and it is time to kick off the weekend! I hope each of you are enjoying your Friday! Yes, I am in this coat again. I love it and it went great with the look I was going for. I didn't tie it last time but I decided to tie it up because it was very, very cold this day. To the point were my sister and I finger tips were numb when we got back in the car! Last week when I shot for this post, it was cold also so I didn't really take my coat off. But I took it off for this look because I love you guys so much and I'm sure you wanted to see the whole outfit. Check out the photos and outfit details below!


Coat: Target | Scarf: Wal-Mart | Sweater: Old Navy (old) | Khakis: Old Navy (similar)
Shoes: Charlotte Russe (similar)


I love winter because I get to wear scarves and coats but it kind of forces you to wear boring clothes underneath them because no one really see them. Lately I have been going more towards minimal color palettes and I went with off white, tan and khaki colors for this look. These light neutrals give off such a pure and innocent vibe. Maybe even a modern classic look as if I am in a daydream. I would love to add that to my style resume for some change in 2015! 


Are there some changes or should I say additions you plan to make to your style resume this year? Let me know in a comment below!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.