NFL Super Bowl XLIX Outfit Ideas

/
0 Comments


Happy Thursday loves! Super Bowl Sunday is this weekend and I have two Super Bowl Outfit ideas for both Patriots and Seahawks fans. I personally will be rooting for Seattle!! I think the players on the team are so interesting and hardworking. I don't really know much about the Patriots. After the Seahawks knocked the Panthers out of the playoffs, I became a 12th Man! I was kind of on the fence about being a fan last season but I just made my mind up a few weeks ago! Doug Baldwin helped me with that a little! However, I still do not know what I am going to wear Sunday. If you're like me, check out the outfit details below! Hopefully this post helps you narrow down your options!


2//Jeans




For other items info check out my Polyvore!

Which teaming will you be cheering for Sunday? Are you having/attending a Super Bowl Party? Let me know in a comment below!



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.