She Loved Big: Valentine's Day/Date Night Look

/
0 Comments

“She was a little all over the place, that was for sure. But the good news is that when she loved, she loved big.  And if she loved you, you knew she loved you.  You never had to wonder.” —Unknown



Choker: Forever 21 | Top: Charlotte Russe | Jeans: Fashion Nova | Shoes: Charlotte Russe (Amazon)
Watch: New York and Company (similar) | Purse: Michael Kors (similar)

Hey loves! Today I am here with a quick Valentine's Day/Date Night look for you. If you know me, you know soft pink/blush is one of my favorite colors. So when I was shopping for a Valentine's Day top, I was so happy to find this piece. I am not a huge fan of red (the other Valentine's Day go-to color) so this top was perfect. Under the front flap of the top is a cropped corset like layer. So my Fashion Nova jeans were just right because they are my most comfortable pair of high-waist jeans. I see lace up and instant think of sexiness so these Wild Diva Lounge lace up heels that I purchased last year went perfect with this look. For accessories I just went with gold because of the gold detail on the heels. I received this watch as a gift for Christmas in 2015 and wear it every chance I get. I love gold watches! For a purse I threw on my Michael Kors purse that I got over the summer last year. The color was seasonal because it was no longer on the site. This off-the-shoulder Valentine's Day look definitely turned heads when I went to Wal-Mart to shop after this shoot and I know it will do the same for you!

Happy Valentine's Day Loves!!



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.