Like Cam Newton, I'm #1

/
0 Comments

Happy Monday guys! If you're as big of a Carolina Panthers fan as me then the result of Saturday's game against the Seattle Seahawks was a bummer. The Panther's have been through so much this season on and off the field but over all when everyone wrote them off and talked bad about them, they came out on top as the Division Champs after six straight loses. They fought hard enough to make it to the playoffs and made history by being the first team in the NFC South to be the champs two years in a row. The 2014-2015 Carolina Panthers have a lot to build off of next year and I can't wait until the 2015-2016 football season to kick off!

On Saturday, I watched the game at home with my sister and my mom join in with us via FaceTime. If you know me or follow me on  Tumblr, Twitter or Facebook, you know that my favorite football player is Cam Newton. I wore this comfortable Cam Newton Jersey t-shirt, Carolina Panthers training bucket hat and my joggers with slip-ons. Check out the outfit details below!


Hat: Lids | T-Shirt: Champs | Joggers: Target | Slip-Ons: TJ Maxx (similar)


What's a post about Super Cam without a Superman Pose?


Are you a Panthers' fan?  What are your thoughts on this past season or the season coming up?  If not what is your favorite NFL team? What is your playoff attire? Let me know in a comment below!

#KeepPounding



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.