Confidently Lost: Lace Up Heel Boots Collab with O'keevia Howard

/
0 Comments

"I'm just an outline of what I used to be.
Constantly evolving.
Steadily revolving."


Choker: Bijuju (similar) | Tee: Guess | Jeans: Forever21
Boots: Charlotte Russe (similar) | Purse: DSW Shoes (similar) | Shades: Ebay

Hey loves! Today I am doing a lace-up boot collab with my sister, O'keevia Howard. We both bought a pair of the lace up boots and have been planning this collab ever since last year. Finally, we got around to it and here it is! I decided to pair my lace up heels with my Guess tee that I got on Christmas Eve last year while I was in Charlotte. I love t-shirts and I think they are so cozy! Cool tees are also awesome conversation starters so I have plenty of them in my wardrobe. I have always been a t-shirt and sneakers type of girl but I am trying to embrace the heel lifestyle. Which makes me think about my favorite song by Sabrina Claudio, Confidently Lost. She talks about how she is becoming a better version of herself and going through self discovery! Which is the same way I feel about myself and my style. It is constantly changing and some days I want to dress up and slay everyone that sees me!  I seriously don't think I am about that life though. I almost always choose comfort over cute every chance I get because other days I just want to wear one of my college tees and sweats! I feel this look is a mixture of both of my desired styles and I am okay with that! Don't forget to head over to my sister's blog to check out her look! I hope you're enjoying your day!



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.