#flirtyfallflatlay | My Top 5 Flirty Pieces with Adore Me

/
0 Comments

Can't get more flirty than mini skirts and lace.

Fall is my favorite time of the year. The weather, food and fashion are all so great. It's not too hot and not too cold. When I think of warm pastries from carnivals and the awesome fashion trends, I get so excited!

1. Laced Bra

I never really had any bras with lace until recently. When I put this bra on for the first time I thought to myself, "What was I thinking? I was really missing out!" The lace is so much cozier as opposed to your traditional bra. Adore Me has a variety of my favorite bras and lingerie pieces that helps me feel sexy every day! Check them out.

2. Over-sized Sweaters

A cold shoulder sweater or just an over-sized one is great for this look. It's not called sweater weather for nothing!

3. Mini Skirt

The mixture of the hot and cold weather during this season allows the mini skirt and sweater mix. So jack that hem line up and try out this flirty trend.

4. Booties

Flats would kill the flirty mood with this look so busting out the booties is a must. The heel is just right not too high and not too low.

5. Body Mist

To top off the look, spritz a sweet, soft, warm, and cozy scent on and the flirty look is complete!

Don't forget to check out Adore Me's Pinterest also!

What's your flirty go-to? 


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.