--2014 in Review--

/
0 Comments

Hello everyone and Happy New Year! I know I am super late with the 2014 recap but it's here! 2014 was a year of growth and learning. It's funny because this time last year I was a recent college grad and didn't have a clue what to do with life. (I am still trying to figure that out!) But anyway, I grew a lot as a person, mentally, spiritually, and fashionably. My passion for fashion grew a lot last year and you can see that in the photos above. My style has evolved and I just can't wait to see how it continues to improve in 2015! I am extremely happy that you were there with me through my blog transitions and continue to support me! I love you guys lots! 

Let me know:
Which were your favorite looks and what are you looking forward to most in 2015?

Thank You,
Teosha


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.