Valentine's Day: The "Ladies Night Out" Look

/
0 Comments

Hey loves! Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and the last look I have for the Valentine's Day series is for a Ladies' Night Out! This one is for the Single Ladies. *Cues Beyonce's Single Ladies* Dance along with the video while getting ready to hit the town with your girls! Most single guys are going out also! You might just meet someone new! No need staying home listening to that new Drake album and getting in your feelings. Although I am loving the mixtape/album. Go out, make it a night to remember with your girls and have a blast!

For this fun look I threw on my comfortable kimono and a crop top. When it came to the bottom half, I went with high waist jeans and booties! To help carry my belongings, I grabbed a simple clutch and had a very memorable night! Check out outfit details below!


Kimono: Target (similar) | Crop Top: Wet Seal | Booties: Target




What are you doing for Valentine's Day?
Don't forget to check out looks One and Two!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.