Inspiration x Bloglovin x Social Media

/
0 Comments


I have a board on my Pinterest account called, "aesthetics". When I created the board, it was originally summer themed pins but I started pinning a lot of plants and soft pink pins. If you read my post, My Element, you would see I talked a little about soft pink being apart of my aesthetic. Along with soft pink, palm tress/leaves, other green plants, neon lights, old school things, fur coats, over the top fashion pieces, and so much more, all come with my aesthetic. It's like a digital representation of my mind so I added a widget to my blog on the "Inspiration" page. Check it out! Also I created a Bloglovin profile so you can follow me there also! Follow my blog with Bloglovin

While you're at it, follow my other social media accounts also!



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.