Valentine's Day: The "Catch His Eye" Look

/
0 Comments

Valentine's Day is right around the corner and if there is a guy's attention you are trying to catch, here is a look that may help! Hello loves! I am doing a 3 part Valentine's Day outfit series and the first look is the look to catch his eye! 

I choose this baroque pattern dress for this look because it is very elegant and the black it very chic. You can also never go wrong with a red lip when it comes to getting someone's attention! I purchased this dress from Forever21 last year and I am pretty sure it is out of stock but I have some of my favorite baroque patterned pieces below that you may check out! Go get your guy! Good Luck!






Is there someone's attention you are trying to catch before Saturday? Are you loving the baroque print? 
Don't forget to check out looks Two and Three!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.