Wild Dollar $igns

/
2 Comments

Hello guys! I apologize for my blogging pattern. I have gotten off schedule because I am working on something and have been focusing a little more on that. However, I am back with this outfit post that I wore this past Saturday when I went home to visit my parents. I was supposed to go to the State Fair but I didn't because the date changed to Sunday and I do not like missing Carolina Panthers Sunday Football. I only go for the food anyway and I can purchase corndogs, candy apples, french fries, and cotton candy from the grocery store.

One of my favorite things about fall fashion is being able to layer pieces because of the constantly changing weather. For my outfit I layered my thrifted Levi denim shirt with this top I purchased from Forever 21. I am loving the cheetah print dollar sign lined in gold. Which is why I decided to put on gold accessories. If I got too hot, I simply tied the denim top around my waist and gave this look an instant 90s vibe. To keep the look simple I paired this top with my Old Navy black rockstar jeans and Converse High Top Chucks. I decided to use my strap this time around with my Forever 21 bag. Check out the look below: 


Levi Denim Top: Thrifted (similar) | Top: Forever 21  | Jeans: Old Navy 
Shoes: Converse (Dillards)
Purse: Forever 21 (similar) | Necklace: Forever 21 (similar) | Watch: Target (similar)


What do you enjoy layering during the fall?


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Teosha:

    The animal print dollar sign on your tank top is fabulous and I like the studded bottom of your handbag. I like layering with blazers, faux-fur vests and leather jackets in the fall. I hope you have a great weekend.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sharon:

      A faux-fur vest is something that I have been wanting since last year! I love seeing them come out this time of the year! I did have a great weekend! Thanks! I hope your weekend is awesome as well!!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.