Football Is Back | Carolina Panthers Game Day

/
0 Comments









Top: Old Navy | Denim Shirt: Thrifted | Skirt: Forever21 | Bag: Forever21 | Shoes: Converse

Fall is right around the corner and along with bonfires, carnivals, and fall fashion comes outfits for football games! This tradition has recently become one of my favorites within the past two years. My team is the Carolina Panthers. We won our first game Sunday against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers! 

To celebrate I wore this chic game day look. 

The jersey tee is from Old Navy. I purchased it last year so they are no longer in stock but here are similar tops from the Panthers' site. To go for a chic look I coordinated a pencil skirt and Alexander Wang Rocco inspired purse into this outfit. There is a similar purse on their site but the one I have is sold out. 

I had to tie the look together.

I am more of a sneakers girl so I threw on my Converse. To compliment the shoes and balance the look out, I tied my thrifted denim Levi top around my wrist. The gold accessories went along with the gold hardware on the purse! I played around with my eye makeup also and lined my lower lash with Hard Candy Take Me Out Liner Eye Pencil in Chop Suey. For my inner tear duct I used the gold in Revlon Coastal Blues palette. 

Are you excited about football season beginning? If so what is your favorite team?



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.