How To Style A Denim Shirt: Look 3 - Denim Around The Waist..Frank

/
0 Comments

Hey loves! I am here with my last look for the How To Style A Denim Shirt series! On this day, I wore an all black look with a denim shirt around my waist. I love to wear shirts and/or flannels around my waist any chance I get because it reminds me of 90s fashion and I am obsessed with that decade's fashion trends! For the pop of color other than the denim, I decided to go with orange and gold. I got this robot necklace from Forever 21 about 3 years ago when Frank Ocean came out with Channel Orange. That's why I named the necklace Frank! Speaking of Frank Ocean, I can't wait until he drops his new album in July! Check out the outfit details below!


Tank: Wet Seal | Jeans: Old Navy | Denim Shirt: Levi (similar) | Booties: Target (similar)
Purse: Forever 21 (similar) Necklace: Forever 21 (1-2-3)


Are you excited about Frank Ocean's upcoming album?
Don't forget to check out looks 1 & 2!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.