How To Style A Denim Shirt: Look 2 - Denim x Black..Getting Around To It

/
1 Comments

Hey loves! If you know me, you know that I am one of the biggest procrastinators ever and I always find myself saying, "I'll get around to it eventually." Fortunately, I am trying to improve on it. Speaking of procrastination, I am back with the second look of the How To Style A Denim Shirt series which was inspired by this post! I paired my thrifted Levi denim shirt with my black asymmetrical leather skirt. To complete this look, I blew the dust off of my old black peep toe pumps that I got from Body Central a few years back because the zipper matched my skirt and I was loving it! Check out the outfit details below!

Top: Thrifted similar | Skirt: Forever 21 
Heels: Body Central (old) similar-not really but if I was recreating this look with shoes from 2015, I would go with these

Are you loving this look? Do you have any procrastination tips for me?
Don't forget to check out looks 1 & 3!


You may also like

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.