Keeping It Real

/
0 Comments

"Tryna get back to all my old ways, Tryna get back to all of the hobbies from my old days." 

-Kehlani



Jacket: Forever 21 (similar) | Bodysuit: Nordstrom Rack (similar)
Pants: Forever 21 (similar) | Booties: Target (similar)

Hey loves! I was looking at my archive for 2016 and noticed I only posted 6 entries last year. I am going to try to get back to my old ways, when I posted on here at least twice a week. 

I am not that same girl that I was in 2013, who just graduated from college and was uploading pictures to a blog because I liked fashion and editing photos. I want more out of my blog but I'm not sure as to what that is at the moment. So hopefully on this new journey I will find out the purpose. This is part of the reason I would not post on here frequently. The blogging world is definitely a lot different in 2017 than it was 4 years ago when I began. I feel like I could look at every photo editing tutorial and read every book out about being a good blogger and still not be happy with blogging. I would be thinking in the back of my head that I was trying to keep up with the Jones and I just want to keep up with Teosha! 

I really am passionate about fashion and blogging! Connecting with people all over the world and realizing that I am not the only person feeling the way I am is an amazing feeling! So the realist in me is saying to just do me and see where it takes me. That is why I felt this mesh jacket that I got while I was on my way home from vacationing at the beach last summer was relevant for my first post back for 2017.





You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.