Everything Is Gonna Be Alright!

/
0 Comments

Hello! This is my last post from my trip to the beach. I wore this outfit on my trip home because the top made me feel a little better about having to depart from such a blissful place! When I saw this shirt in Forever21, I just knew I needed it because it went perfectly with my aesthetic! Palm trees and flowers were just enough to not make the tropical vibe of the shirt seem overwhelming! I automatically knew I wanted to pair this shirt with these shorts because they went together wonderfully! I accessorized with my multi-color beaded bracelet from Wal-Mart, gold ring and flip up circle shades, both from Forever 21. Because I was heading home, I put on my Converse sneakers for comfort. Even though I was dreading the return to reality, I was simply thinking, "Everything is gonna be alright! Keep your head up!"



Shades: Forever 21 | Top: Forever 21 | Shorts: New York and Company | Shoes: Converse


What are your thoughts on my "road trip home" outfit?


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.