My Element

/
0 Comments

Happy Friday loves! I am trying to incorporate more of my personality into my wardrobe. So when I was shopping and spotted this soft pink sweater, I had to throw it in the bag! I truly believe soft pink is apart of my aesthetic. If you follow my aesthetics board on Pinterest, you kind of understand what I mean. That is the best visual representation of my aesthetic that I can possibly display. If I could create a real life Pinterest board, cover the walls of my room with them and was told to never leave the room, I would not have a problem with it. I feel in my element when I see certain things and all of the pins on my aesthetics board makes me extra comfortable, just like this sweater! Check out outfit details below!


Sweater: Target (sold out) similar | Skirt: Forever21 (old) similar | Tights: Wal-Mart
 Booties: Target | Purse: Claires (old) similar


What makes you feel in your element? Let me know in a comment below!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.