Holy Chic - Faux Leather Is Not Only For Bad Girls

/
0 Comments

Happy first day of October! 

Leather was once only associated with the bad girl image but lately it has become an everyday piece. I am loving my faux-leather skirt for the fall. It is very versatile because I can dress it up with heels or down with flats like I did for this look with my cheetah flats. 

Another piece I am loving for fall is this "Holy Chic" top. Graphic tees are wonderful for this time of the year because I have the option of throwing it under a blazer, cardigan, or moto leather jacket and I can rock it by itself. I decided to jazz this look up a little with a statement necklace and red lip!


Top: Old Navy | Skirt: Forever 21 (similar) | Flats: Target (similar)


Do you have a favorite graphic tee for the fall? Are you loving the leather trend?


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.